Tolko T-STRAND™ Pro OSB RV Flooring
We had RV enthusiasts in mind when we engineered Tolko T-STRAND™ Pro OSB RV Flooring. These panels provide a durable, impact-resistant surface. Manufactured to exceed PS2 and a minimum 19/32 CAT STR 1 rating, these panels are perfect for subflooring in motor homes, mini-homes, travel trailers, vans, pick-up campers, and custom-made or converted units. Strong and stiff, these panels are lightweight and help cut fuel consumption. Made with aspen fibre, the products offer exceptional fastening and workability. The split-resistant panel edges grip interior wall and cabinetry fasteners.
For OEMs, we offer convenient oversized panels for faster installation. And you can feel confident with the finished product, knowing our panels are APA quality-assured.
Features and benefits include:
- Cut-to-size and jumbo panels: Special sizing for quick installation and fewer seams
- Warranty: 50-year transferable warranty against delamination
- Moisture resistance: Manufactured with moisture-resistant resins, and the rustic red edge seal protects against swelling
- Packaging: Shipped in woven-poly bags for protection against the elements
- Eco-friendly: Contains no added urea-formaldehyde resin (NAUF) and is exempt from U.S. HUD Manufactured Housing Standard and CARB regulations
16', 24', custom lengths
4', 8', custom widths