Tolko T-STRAND™ Pro OSB T&G Subfloor
Our T&G Subfloor was developed specifically to meet the challenges of wet building climates. Ideal for use during extended construction seasons or projects at risk of weather exposure due to construction delays, Tolko T-STRAND™ Pro OSB T&G Subfloor offers greater dimensional stability across its thickness, length and width.
Features and Benefits
- Better performance: 45% less swell and double the internal bond of Standard grade Tolko T-STRAND™ OSB T&G Subfloor
- No-Slip Surface: Manufactured at our state-of-the-art continuous press mill for a product with exacting tolerances. This gives builders a two-fold benefit. By not sanding, we are able to offer an imprint screen no-slip face. This also allows Tolko to maintain the integrity of the wax surface for a subfloor with greater water repellency.
- Industry Leading Packaging: Improved appearance and packaged in woven poly bags which also includes shroud protection to ensure that a quality product is received on the job site.
- Face Up – No Flip Required: installers will no longer have to flip panels. The lift will be packaged face up, making it simple to slide the panels off and lay them down.
- Fastener guide: Ink-jetted nailing guide on the panel face makes for convenient, easy installation on common joist spacing
- Warranty: No-nonsense transferable, 365-day no-sand, 50-year limited warranty
- Tested: APA-certified PS2 for guaranteed consistent standards
- Moisture resistant: Rustic red edge seal protects panel from swelling
- Indoor air quality: Contains no added urea-formaldehyde resin (NAUF)
Available in T&G full face, T&G scant face, or square edge
* 7/8” and 1-1/8” available on special order only