Tolko has a number of plywood panels for your specific residential, commercial or industrial application.
PREMIUM DFP Oiled & Edge Sealed PlywoodSuitable for many forming applications*
- All Canadian made product
- 6 Ply DFP select grade plywood
- Exterior waterproof glue
- Structurally certified to CSA plywood standards by the APA Engineered Wood Association
- Low formaldehyde N.A.U.F. (less than 0.01 ppm using ASTM large chamber method)
- From sustainably managed forests - PEFC Chain of Custody
- Eligible for LEED® & GreenGlobes™ credits, contact us for details
- Available in 18.5 mm (6 ply) 1220 mm x 2440
Tolko Precision Sand Panels
Designed especially for industrial users, Tolko Precision Sand plywood panels provide a smooth, solid face on a panel with a consistent thickness from panel to panel, lift to lift, and order to order. This all-Canadian-made product in DFP is perfect for use as a substrate for both high- and low-pressure laminate and is an alternative to regular sanded plywood grades. Panels can be cut to order into precise components for special applications.
Tolko Precision Sand plywood panels are structurally-certified to CSA plywood standards and have no added urea-formaldehyde (NAUF).
Tolko Precision Sand Panels feature:
- Fully-sanded face (two-sided available) with a fine grit, suitable for painting or laminates
- Solid face with small voids filled with a solvent-free, latex-based putty
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Exterior, waterproof glue
- C-grade or better inner plies
- Eco-friendly construction, made from sustainably-managed forests and eligible for LEED® and GreenGlobes™ credits; PEFC chain of custody
Length and width
1220mm x 2440mm (4'x8')
11.5mm, 14.5mm, 17.5mm, 19mm