Tolko T-PLY™ Ultra T&G subfloor lives up to its name: Ultra. Engineered to meet the exacting standards of the most particular customers, Tolko T-PLY™ Ultra T&G plywood subfloor is the best quality-certified plywood we have ever created. Bar none.
Tolko has worked with Duradek to create a panel they endorse for use under their vinyl decking.
Read the T-PLY Ultra Duradek endorsement (PDF 393 KB).
What makes this premium tongue-and-groove subflooring the best?
- 50-year warranty: Backed by a transferable, 50-year limited warranty against delamination and punctures, plus a 180-day no-sand guarantee
- Top performance: This durable Canadian plywood panel has stronger panel construction for greater and stiffness and better nail-holding
- Superior appearance: Premium Douglas fir veneer face, precision-sanded, smooth surface for quality subfloor applications
- Fastener guide: Ink-jetted nailing guide on the panel face makes for convenient, easy installation on common joist spacing
- Thorough testing: Certified according to CSA O121 standards and quality-assured by a third-party grading agency
- Environmentally-friendly: No added urea-formaldehyde (NAUF) exterior-grade adhesives, so you can build with the air-quality in mind. Go green in new construction for eligibility for credit under popular green building programs
- Protective packaging: Tear-resistant, woven-poly bag protects against moisture and contaminants during shipping; additional impact-protection strips protect tongue and groove edges
Length and width
1220mm x 2440mm (4'x8')
Thickness/ species and grade stamp
15.5mm / DFP CSA O121, 18.5mm / DFP CSA O121, 25.5mm / DFP Custom