Industrial Mining Bins and CratesFor more than 50 years, Tolko has built quality industrial crating. Our mining bins evolved with customer input. The result? Durable bins that can withstand the weight requirements and harsh conditions of the mining environment.
- The bottoms of Tolko mining bins are composed of external grade Douglas fir, which is 30% stronger than traditional Canadian softwood plywood
- The bins are sturdy, with a combination of corner posts, corner brackets and secure skids, which support the extra weight of the products
- For long life, bins are dipped in a latex seal that protects them from degradation by UV light or exposure to the elements
- Tolko bins have special runners and tapered corners, so that our mining bins can be fitted with a plastic top and integrated with customers’ stocks of plastic bins
Custom Crates & Specialty Bins
Have a unique project? Interested in expert design input for a custom crate or bin? We can help.
- Quality standards: Every custom crate and bin is built to the same quality standard as our highly-durable agricultural bins and industrial crates
- Protected: We dip custom bins in the same latex seal for a long-lasting finish
- Sturdy: Tolko custom crates, like our mining bins, are built to withstand great weight requirements
- Internationally-certified: We can ensure that your shipping container is fully-certified, providing heat-treated wood packaging to fulfill ISPM 15 standards during export