TOLKO INDUSTRIES LTD. and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Tolko”).
Cookie & Tracking Technologies
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the proper and expected functioning of the website,
- remember you logging into your account each time you visit the website,
- remember your settings during and between visits to the site,
- ensure proper functioning of any support and sales processes,
- improve the speed and security of the website,
- use analytical tools,
- use comments system,
- use marketing tools.
Agreeing to Cookies
First Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies
By using our Website, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on our Website for website visitation and tracking purposes.
Types of Cookies We May Use
All Cookies used by and on our Website are used in accordance with applicable law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our Website, supporting functions such as logging in and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies - It is important for us to understand how you use our Website, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our Website and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies - Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our Website such as personalization and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies - It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our Website, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our Website and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
Third Party Cookies - As above, third party Cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our Website, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
Persistent Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our Website.
Session Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our Website until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Google Signals Data Collection - Our Site uses Google Signals, a stand-alone product that integrates with Google Analytics that enables cross-device tracking and reporting through the use of first and third-party cookies.
- The advertising features included in Google Signals are:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
- This data can be accessed and deleted via My Activity
- Visitors to this Site can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use via Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, and other available opt-outs including Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Website Analytics - Our Website uses third party analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our Website is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our Website and the products and/or services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however, it does enable us to continually improve our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service(s) used by our Website use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
Consent and Control
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Please refer to your individual help or support services for your browser or device.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information - Tolko may collect and use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, facilitate and enhance your use of the Website, provide products and services to you, to keep accounts and records related to purchases, sales and other transactions, to process applications for employment with Tolko made through the Website and for purposes otherwise specified at the time of collection, or permitted by law. Tolko may develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your use of the Website. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you may be unable to use certain features of the Website.
If you post material to the Website, your user name and email address (which may disclose your company information) will be disclosed on the Website as the source of the materials. Materials posted to the Website are generally available to all Website users (except those materials subject to a password will be available only to Website users with the password and Tolko).
Tolko may also disclose your personal information in connection with a proposed or actual business transaction in which Tolko is involved (such as a corporate reorganization, merger or acquisition, or the sale of some or all of Tolko’s business or assets), in accordance with applicable law.
Your personal information may be subject to access by and disclosure to law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law. Tolko may disclose your personal information as required or authorized by applicable law, including, but not limited to compliance with a subpoena, warrant or court or arbitral order, or litigation disclosure obligations.
Tolko may disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities or other organizations in accordance with applicable law if Tolko reasonably believes the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect and enforce Tolko’s legal rights, interests and remedies or to protect the business, operations or customers of Tolko or other persons, including to detect or prevent unlawful or fraudulent activities or other misconduct.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information - Tolko relies on you to provide accurate and current personal information. Upon your written request to the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tolko will correct its records of your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
At any time, you may seek access to your personal information by sending your request to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com. Access to your personal information is subject to exceptions required or authorized by applicable law. Tolko will make best efforts to respond to written requests within 30 business days.
Emails/Messages from Tolko - You may unsubscribe from Tolko’s commercial electronic messages by using the applicable unsubscribe procedure included in those messages or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to exceptions prescribed by applicable law.