Announcing the recipients of Tolko’s 2022 Values Awards.
At the beginning of each year, we recognize 12 exceptional employees across the company for consistently demonstrating Tolko’s Values of Safety, Respect, Progressiveness, Integrity, Open Communication, and Profit in their daily life and work.
Congratulations to these well-deserving employees for being the recipients of the 2022 Tolko’s Values award:
- Terrie Brown, Safety & Asset Protection Advisor, Athabasca Division
- John Bruno, Finishing End Operator/Sr. First Aid Attendant, Heffley Creek Division
- Randy Clarke, DLI Operator, Lavington Division
- Allen Ford, Maintenance Supervisor, High Level Division
- Ray Friesen, Woodlands Operations Supervisor, (Woodlands), Woodlands/Eagle Rock
- Carmine Gasparini, Heavy Duty Mechanic, Soda Creek Division
- Clinton Greenlay, Millwright Chargehand, Armstrong Lumber Division
- Corey Holm, Chargehand Graveyard Shift Welder, Lakeview Division
- Dustin Jones, Control Room Technician, High Prairie Division
- Joe Perkovic, Plywood Supervisor (Armstrong Plywood), Armstrong Plywood/Cogen/White Valley/Lake Country
- Alex Vidal, Meadow Lake Electrical, Meadow Lake Division
- Ryan Warner, Service Desk Technician, Vernon Office
These employees represent various areas of Tolko, from operations to maintenance, from woodlands to our head office, from supervisors to technicians and equipment operators. What they all have in common is a commitment to their co-workers and Tolko’s Values.
Later this spring, we will highlight each of our recipients and what living Tolko’s Values means to them.