T-STRAND Pro OSB Stair Tread
Tolko T-STRAND Pro OSB Stair Tread panels are engineered to provide exceptional stair systems for residential and commercial construction projects. This product provides a consistently uniform stair tread at the correct dimensions for your project, reducing material waste, construction costs and the need for temporary stair treads.
Features and Benefits
- Knot-free and stay flat over time with no cupping, splitting, or warping
- Provides greater dimensional stability than solid-sawn lumber and greater spanning capability than competitively priced composite materials
- Manufactured to be straight at a consistently precise thickness, resulting in stronger stairs at a better price
- Bull-nosed profile (square-edge available upon request on a custom order basis)
- Easy installation
- 88 pieces per bundle
- Meets the APA’s Sturd-I-Floor® grade, additional requirements set out in APA Series Guidelines for Stair Treads, and building code requirements including Product Standard PS 2-18
- Pair with T-TEC LSL Stair Stringer and T-STRAND OSB Riser for an efficient and cost-effective stair system solution
- Enhanced protection from the elements with our red end seal
The Engineered Difference
T-STRAND Pro OSB Stair Tread panels are easy to install with no specialized training required for trades. With a precision bull-nosed profile this product is designed to work with any finished flooring material. T-STRAND Pro OSB Stair Tread is backed by Tolko’s 50 Year Limited Warranty, making it the most advanced stair tread warranty on the market.
Thickness Category: 1"
Lengths: 12', 14'
Contact your Tolko Sales Representative for custom lengths and widths.
50 year limited warranty against delamination. View warranty for full details.